Here is the last recipe for the extra stuffing from Thanksgiving called “Stuffing Meat Loaf with Marmalade Glaze.”
• 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (preferably chuck)
• 2 cups cooked stuffing, roughly chopped
• 1 large egg, beaten
• kosher salt and black pepper
• 1/4 cup orange marmalade
• 1/4 cup whole-grain mustard
• 10 ounces baby arugula (about 6 cups)
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, stuffing, egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Transfer the mixture to a rimmed baking sheet and form it into a 9-inch loaf (about 2 1/2 inches thick). Bake for 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine the marmalade and mustard. Spread on the meat loaf and continue to bake until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
4. Divide the arugula among plates. Drizzle with the oil and vinegar. Serve with the meat loaf.